Calibration, Troubleshooting, Startup and Commissioning Services
The Instrumentation Department at DPC Contractors is highly trained in calibration, troubleshooting, startup, and commissioning of process instrumentation. DPC technicians assist owners, operators, and engineers in providing safe and efficient operating control systems.
Our motivated team of technicians are professionally trained and certified in industrial instrumentation, the use of Hart and Honeywell communicators, and many manufactures of calibration and test equipment.
Our technicians have also received specialized training to support and maintain PLC’s and DCS control Board operation. Our technicians can assist with the assembly of product data such as P&ID, loop and location drawings, specification and calibration sheets, installation details, and QA/QC inspection of instrument installation.
DPC-owned calibration and test equipment are certified on 1-year intervals and maintained to N.I.S.T standards. Intervals can be modified based on customer requirements.
- Complete bench and field calibration with supporting documentation
- Entering and downloading engineered programming to
- control devices.
- Loop Checks
- Startup and commissioning support including assembly of product data and turnover packages
- DCS control board operation
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- PLC troubleshooting and support
- QA/QC inspection
- Complete Instrumentation Installation